Suggestion: Endgame QOL changes

justdev42

Greenhorn
I'm getting towards the end of the game content and approaching my golden clock purchase.
I know this has been mentioned but a way to use the hopper or an extractor to pull items would be amazing. I would be cool with this removing chest space in the hopper so the advantage of the machine is balanced by the space taken up by the machines ie Chest->Hopper->Furnance->Hopper->Chest, so for example could place 3 crystalariums or place 1 a hopper and a chest.
Stackable bobbers until used would be nice, working on turning the island farm into a huge honey farm and using the deconstructor to get iron bars from spinners bought from Willy but I have to make several trips due to them taking up space. I'd like it to be similar to crops where quality stacks so all unused bobbers could stack. Also related you can use a bobber down to it's last bit and can than deconstruct for all of the main ingredient back which seems a little cheap. (please don't balance the bobbers to gold/iron bars, i'd understand but so much cheaper and quicker than clint)
I'd like to be able to deconstruct quality retaining fertilizer for clay, but understand this may not have been included for balance reasons. It'd also be nice to be able to use reverse alchemy to convert gold bars down to copper since technically craftable but again understand may be unbalancing :)
I would love a way to buy full stacks, ctrl+click for 999 hay or bait would be a great time saver.

In any case love the new update, the characters, the quests, the huge island. Thank you so much.