Riverland Farm Sugar Farm Progress Thread!

Hi all! I've started a new vanilla farm, this time a Riverland one! Sorry for the girly names, all my farms are named after some kind of flower or sweet lol :blush: So far, all I have is a dog named Sweetie and over 70 Parsnips! (A misclick on my part) I was super lucky the first day with the trash cans, two breads, and a field snack :ca::crop: I'm having a hard time choosing between Harvey:harvey: and Alex:alex: in terms of marriage candidates. Here's my upload.farm page, check it out to see my progress
1Ktpqq-m.png

Ereo

Helper
I love progress threads :)

River farm would be my next pick after I finish my forest farm, so I'll be looking forward to see what you make of it!

Enjoy!

Potatoes

Farmer
I think Sugar Farm and a dog named Sweetie are great names!

I’ve also never played on a Riverland farm before, I may have to do that one of these times.

I'm a big fan of the swamp farm hehe, would love to see what you'll do with it! Also interesting location to your first crop :o
Haha yeah, I actually got the idea to choose the Riverland farm from your progress thread, actually it’s kinda my inspiration :love: And yeah, no idea why I chose that spot:flushed::gasp:

estewanini

Sodbuster
Haha yeah, I actually got the idea to choose the Riverland farm from your progress thread, actually it’s kinda my inspiration :love: And yeah, no idea why I chose that spot:flushed::gasp:
Oh yeaaaah I remember now, great you're starting that new save file! :grin: I've forgotten about my swamp a bit because of the skull cave and waiting for winter to redecorate.

I think it'd be cool to see different crops per island :wink: it's a lot more fun early game because you can fish a lot and get smallmouth bass, sunfish and breams.

Finally got a coop! I’ll edit this post as soon as Robin finishes building it! Also, please don’t judge me because I didn’t really get anything done until summer. I know that many people like finishing things as soon as they can, but I take my time and for that reason I may not have a lot of updates often. That’s just my play style but however you like to play is up to you!

Hi! Currently, my farmer is in mid-summer, and progressing pretty slowly. Not much has happened lol. So I'm going to divide this post into a few sections:
1. Building
Here's a picture of the coop and the silo Robin built for me!
Planning to make a fish pond as soon as I can, I've already stored 5 Seaweed and Green Algae ad a Sturgeon. I want to duplicate my Sturgeon because I still need one for the Community Center.
2. Friendship
I've been giving Pam parsnips constantly, so I have her at pretty high hearts! In this save file I plan on marrying Sam, so I have a bunch of Joja Colas saved up from fishing. Sadly I missed his birthday this year :( Before I marry Sam though I will plan to have all the NPCs at max friendship.
3. Community Center
I've finished the Spring Foraging and Crop bundles, and I've also *almost* finished the Quality Crops bundle. Not much progress on any other bundle, I've been taking my time and going slowly. However, I have been getting a lot of money and so I plan on starting on the Vault!
4. Mines
1/3 of my days are dedicated to mining, and I usually scale around 5 floors a day. But I've just entered the dreaded lava floors and it's a lot harder to get down. I'm at level 80 right now so just 40 more levels! TBH, optimism is pretty hard at this point :blush:
That's it for today! I'll post another update maybe next week :)