Stuff for consoles

John MB

Newcomer
Hello

My idea is a way to turn on the Sprinklers when you need to for planting.

1)making some of the mods Official for the game. For Example the tractor mod.

2)different Quality chest that have more slots in them.

3) way to build a basement at the beach house.

4) a way to grow more mushrooms or under ground farm?

5)add in hardwood trees that only drop hardwood when chop down. We have Soft woods, but no hardwoods.

6) have the train take you somewhere, Cabin in the Mountains?

7)add a new map that you can make a really large farm on. That gives more bonuses for growing crops, Extra fertilized soil,

8) I really love the fall Season, the colours speak to me. I wish there was a way to make the whole game just in fall, For consoles. That’s just me fall is my favourite time of year.

imnvs

Local Legend
Regarding #5, there are trees now in 1.5 that give hardwood. If you chop up a large stump or large log you have a chance to get a "mahogany seed". There are also mahogany trees on Ginger Island (once you get there) that can be shook or chopped down, and just like a normal tree have a chance of dropping a seed as well. Mahogany trees give hardwood.

Mahogany trees give you hardwood and they was added just recently . Don't get your point about sprinklers , you mean new beach farm , or ... ? Chest with many slots - very good idea . And of course , many console players gladly sell their souls for possibility of best mods become official 😀 . About new type of farm ... it's not bad idea , but Standart farm intended for planting , so i don't think CA will added this , but who knows ? Dunno about train but more minecart stops would be wery helpful .

John MB

Newcomer
when you start out a new season and you are planting Cranberries, have to turn the Soil, Fertilize, Seed and water it all. You have to use your watering can. It would Be nice at the end you can just turn on your Sprinklers and go to bed.

“ for consoles players” I would pay for to have the best mods as Official content DLC. Some People might not like that, but I really would . Or setup a go fund me or what every it’s called. I bet it’s pain in the A$$ to put things on the console. That’s why I think it’s should be a payed dlc.