Strange Item Texture after 1.6

Saehlos

Greenhorn
Hello modders, I have encountered a peculiar problem where most item textures in the game became the same thing. There are a couple of mods, but I have deleted all that affect game textures, and the problem remains. Attached is some screenshots.
Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 05.13.11.png

There's also something funnier. There are texture variations for different items, although they still look like the green moss thing, you'll know what I mean.
Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 05.13.54.png

Currently I can only assume there is a mod sabotaging the game by changing textures of items in vanilla without telling me about it, it would be greatly appreciated if the culprit behind this error can be found, thank you.

ProfSalty

Newcomer
I have the same issue and was wondering if you've managed to find the problem. it was annoying but bearable at first, but now it's spring again and my fields are full of debris that I can't break lol.

Saehlos

Greenhorn
I have the same issue and was wondering if you've managed to find the problem. it was annoying but bearable at first, but now it's spring again and my fields are full of debris that I can't break lol.
I didn't figure out the actual mod that caused this, but I did brute-force my way through. I removed half my mods (kept in a separate folder) to see if the problem remains, and then slowly add them back in groups, and then find the group (where the issue show up) to precisely locate the issue. for me it seems that no mod is causing the issue, and after the procedure my textures miraculously became normal, hope this helps.

ProfSalty

Newcomer
I didn't figure out the actual mod that caused this, but I did brute-force my way through. I removed half my mods (kept in a separate folder) to see if the problem remains, and then slowly add them back in groups, and then find the group (where the issue show up) to precisely locate the issue. for me it seems that no mod is causing the issue, and after the procedure my textures miraculously became normal, hope this helps.
thanks this helped. working on putting the mods back now.