Strange Doll - Possible Theory: Discussion

Strange_Doll_(green).png???Strange_Doll_(yellow).png???

I really like being able to find the collectibles in the game especially when you take them to Gunther and find more information out about them. But the dolls, for lack of a better pun, are strange. They do not have any information or "lore" about them and they are truly weird when you compare them to the other artifacts in the game. Anyone have any thoughts about them? I think that they belonged to the Witch as a voodoo practice or maybe dolls left from the past civilization but what are you thoughts?

Jmeisternixon

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
for the game: they definitely give me powerful magical vibes even if they do nothing in the game. there's just... something so mysterious about them! i like your idea about the witch, though i wouldn't be surprised if these artifacts preceded time itself ooooo

from the meta: i remember reading somewhere that they're characters from a comic CA did a long time ago, but what that entails exactly i have no clue

Hazel

Farmhand
Yes they do look strange compared to the rest! I guess they can belong to the witch, to some old civilisation or maybe even aliens XD So many possibilities... Maybe they are dolls made by shadow people, kinda showing their visions of humans? Or junimo made them based on how they see humans XD ! Maybe they are linked to the mysterious writings on the desert mine walls?

I think that little alien fella from the main screen left them there so Santa, and himself, could laugh at our characters trying to figure out the mystery. Or maybe, it's the witch. Gotta blame everything on the witch. Could be cursed?

View attachment 852???View attachment 853???

I really like being able to find the collectibles in the game especially when you take them to Gunther and find more information out about them. But the dolls, for lack of a better pun, are strange. They do not have any information or "lore" about them and they are truly weird when you compare them to the other artifacts in the game. Anyone have any thoughts about them? I think that they belonged to the Witch as a voodoo practice or maybe dolls left from the past civilization but what are you thoughts?

Jmeisternixon
I think they are merchendise for the movie Wumbus.:yoba: