Windows Stardrop glitch??

wylielytle

Newcomer
I am in year four of a game i've been casually playing, and i recently decided to pursue perfection after unlocking qi's room on ginger island.

After tirelessly working... I donated every item to the museum. I was met with no reaction from Gunther. I then assumed he'd send a letter the next day. I recieved no letter. I went on another day, and was confused because I never got the stardrop. Then I watched a youtube video, and apparently he comes to your door? I'm so pissed. I guess I won't get a stardrop and won't get perfection?? Or am i missing something?

I currently have a maximum of 406 energy. That means I'm missing three, right? I haven't caught every fish, and I haven't given the statue the sweet gem berry. But I'm 80% sure i've done the other ones. I'm married to Leah and have max hearts, I obviously have hit level 100 in the mines, I bought the one from Krobus, the only one I can think of is that I somehow managed to miss the one at the Fair, but like I said I've had this save file for years and I can't remember anything in particular so mayyybeee I didn't buy it year one or two? idk im in summer right now. Has this ever happened to anyone else? This sucks!

EffieKris

Newcomer
Try the Stardew Check Up to find out what you’re missing.
He comes to your door for the rusty key, not the stardrop. Do you have any unclaimed museum rewards?

Thanks, I will try it. Can I ask some questions? Have you ever felt stuck juggling spreadsheets and sonnets when crafting your MBA essays? Top Essay Writing's MBA Essay Writing Service https://www.topessaywriting.org/mba-essay-writing-service is your secret weapon! They blend business savvy with storytelling magic, creating essays that grab attention and leave admissions committees wanting more. My own essays got a major boost thanks to their expertise, propelling my application to a whole new level. Trust me, Top Essay Writing is the key to unlocking your MBA dreams. Go for it!
Thanks, I will try it.

Edit: it works. Thank you.

Last edited: