Windows Stardew Valley Multiplayer Disconnection Issues

maestrophillip

Newcomer
hiyaa, so i've been experiencing this issue on steam multiplayer where my friend would start to lag, and then suddenly randomly disconnect from the game in the middle of the day only to rejoin and respawn in the bed they woke up. On their screen, they would just randomly stop being able to interact with anything, and on mine they completely stop moving until theres a message that says "_____ has left the game". Neither of us are having any internet issues, there are no ping spikes and all other games work just fine without lag, it seems to just be a steam multiplayer issue. I searched around and i saw that this was actually a very common trend that people have been dismissing thinking its maybe just an internet or connection/disconnection issue. if you are experiencing something similar, i created this google forms survey so i can see if i can bring enough attention to this issue or see if im just crazy and my internet is poop :p i'd really appreciate if you are experiencing any disconnection issues to just take a few moments to fill it out, thanks!

https://forms.gle/YFuQpFH7N6fVm8Xp7

IrishFreak91

Newcomer
SAME! I filled out the survey. I never had this issue before, but now all parties (minus myself) will disconnect or crash atleast everyday... sometimes multiple times a day. No one has internet problems otherwise. I hope they fix this soon cuz idk if I can keep my friends interested in playing multi with how bad it is.