Stardew Valley in LEGO

SteveDJ9999

Tiller
I started a little LEGO project a few months ago. And it still has many months to go before completion. Today I thought I'd give a little preview...
20230910_231655.jpg

ETA: I just realized I forgot to say: this is based off the console version (in my case, Switch). Other versions probably look different.

ETA2: Top of page 2 of this thread has the BIG pic ... the farm!

Last edited:

SteveDJ9999

Tiller
If I had done this with digital software, making instructions would be easy.

But no, I don't bother with software. I just build directly with actual pieces (and take apart, and try again something else, over and over) until I'm happy with the results. This means no instructions. 😏

it looks very beautiful, great job!!

Just a bit crazy suggestion, did you consider creating instructions on how to build it and share it with us?

Best!!

SteveDJ9999

Tiller
I love the leaves and how you used gray studs for the nails. Super cute cant wait to see the end results! :smile:
The leaves are very new from LEGO. Especially in this bright green. These came from the new Insects set. Bought on Labor Day (Monday), built on Tuesday, then taken off that set for this build on Thursday (setup for BrickCon). 😁 It's the closest I've come to buying a new set just for parts.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Oh wow this looks amazing, I’ve loved Lego for years and a couple years ago I saw a post about someone trying to make a stardew Lego set which just needed votes in the lego fan creation branch of their brand.

I never saw what happened to it but seeing posts of people making their own builds still amazes me.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Wow, this is a great interpretation of Stardew in Lego and I have to wonder...

How many Lego sets are going into this? I recognize a lot of those bricks but not all of them and wonder if you're using a few existing farm-themed sets to get the multiples or whether there was a grab bag of those types on bricks in some kind of builder sets? Or a bunch of runs to local thrift or consignment shops to scope out the sets you wanted? However you've collected them, your creations look fantastic!

SteveDJ9999

Tiller
Actually, not sets. Just pieces. Local LEGO reseller stores typically have tables of bulk LEGO where you can pick out tubs/bags of just what you need.

There is also Bricklink, a marketplace where you can buy lots of pieces from other sellers.

Finally, join your local LUG (LEGO Users Group). Opportunities to get pieces may be found there.

How many Lego sets are going into this? I recognize a lot of those bricks but not all of them and wonder if you're using a few existing farm-themed sets to get the multiples or whether there was a grab bag of those types on bricks in some kind of builder sets? Or a bunch of runs to local thrift or consignment shops to scope out the sets you wanted? However you've collected them, your creations look fantastic!