Stardew Valley Expanded Mod won't work [Help?]

Cantatus

Newcomer
SNAPI: https://smapi.io/log/29569ebde406480e918a443371430df8
>I play the game on Windows 11<

I've been playing for a long time and I've never seen this kind of error!
The others I understand are due to a lack of compatibility, but the "FlashShifter.StardewValleyExpandedALL" I have no idea what it is.

I'm not putting folder after folder into SVE. I know that you have to take the files out before you can put them in the "Mods" folder.

[SMAPI] --------------------------------------------------
[SMAPI] These mods could not be added to your game.
[SMAPI] - Seasonal Outfits - SVE 1.7.2 because it requires mods which aren't installed (FlashShifter.StardewValleyExpandedALL).

I can't find these mods anywhere and I'm not sure what to do.

Attachments

Wingheart

Sodbuster
You don't have to take the folders out of the main SVE folder. You just have to have them not be in a .zip file.

I think StardewValleyExpandedALL is some kind of old, no longer used, SVE internal name

Cantatus

Newcomer
You don't have to take the folders out of the main SVE folder. You just have to have them not be in a .zip file.

I think StardewValleyExpandedALL is some kind of old, no longer used, SVE internal name
Really? I always installed SVE this way, putting the 3 folders inside the "mods" folder.

If it really is something old and unused, I'll be more relaxed. I searched the internet and couldn't find anything related to this type of error.

devilstenor89

Greenhorn
I think I found the issue here since I was having the same problem, though mine is for the regular seasonal outfits for SVE, not the 'Seasonal Cute Characters'.

In the 'manifest.json' file for the seasonal characters mod, there is a dependency check that looks for "UniqueID": "FlashShifter.StardewValleyExpandedALL" but when you look at 'UniqueID' for the main SVE mod, the 'UniqueID' has been changed to "FlashShifter.SVECode".