Solved stardew valley expanded errors

bear.ily

Greenhorn
i need some help with what to do to fix this. i deleted all my mods and re installed smapi but im still not able to load sve. every other mod would work but sve wont.
error log:

Attachments

Kreeate

Rancher
i need some help with what to do to fix this. i deleted all my mods and re installed smapi but im still not able to load sve. every other mod would work but sve wont.
error log:
Hi, Please upload your SMAPI log and post it here. You can find instructions to do so here.

From the text file it looks like you have the incorrect version of a few mods installed. But please upload your full SMAPI log as it shows a lot more information than just the text file.

Last edited:

Kreeate

Rancher
Thanks for the log.

You need to delete the mods shown in red below.
You need to install the mods shown in green.

Custom NPC Fixes 1.2.4-beta.20210819 - This version is for Stardew Valley 1.5.5 beta only. You need Custom NPC Fixes 1.2.3
CustomMusic 1.8.2-unofficial.1-d235j - This version is for Stardew Valley 1.5.5 beta only. You need Custom Music 1.8.1
Custom NPC Exclusions 1.3.1-beta.1 - This version is for Stardew Valley 1.5.5 beta only. You need Custom NPC Exclusions v1.3.0
Stardew Valley Expanded 1.13.12-beta.20210919 - This version is for Stardew Valley 1.5.5 beta only. You need Stardew Valley Expanded 1.13.11

bear.ily

Greenhorn
Thanks for the log.

You need to delete the mods shown in red below.
You need to install the mods shown in green.

Custom NPC Fixes 1.2.4-beta.20210819 - This version is for Stardew Valley 1.5.5 beta only. You need Custom NPC Fixes 1.2.3
CustomMusic 1.8.2-unofficial.1-d235j - This version is for Stardew Valley 1.5.5 beta only. You need Custom Music 1.8.1
Custom NPC Exclusions 1.3.1-beta.1 - This version is for Stardew Valley 1.5.5 beta only. You need Custom NPC Exclusions v1.3.0
Stardew Valley Expanded 1.13.12-beta.20210919 - This version is for Stardew Valley 1.5.5 beta only. You need Stardew Valley Expanded 1.13.11
ty i didnt realize i was downloading the wrong version. its working now