Stardew Valley Discord Server(?)

IntoxicHeart

Planter
I believe at on point I saw a post in a thread, somewhere on here, that made mention of an official(?) Stardew Valley sever on discord, for both modders and players alike ( or it was on Nexus somewhere? I can’t recall D; ). Is there one?

I’m attempting to socialize more, and while it’s still EXTREMELY difficult for me to do so outside of the virtual realm (I have extreme anxiety issues and other mental disabilities that makes things extremely difficult for me), I do believe I can start making strides virtually. ^^ And, in my opinion, what better place than with Stardew Valley community? From what I’ve seen, this is the best online community I’ve come across, and I find myself feeling comfortable (which is actually a HUGE deal for me, since it’s such a rare thing for me to feel).

There is one, it is here. I'm 90% certain this is the right one, but correct me if I'm wrong. I also have a difficult time socializing honestly, I'm homeschooled so I really don't talk with people other than my family much and I have a hard time making friends. I do most of my socialization here too, tbh. I don't have any disabilities or anything like that fortunately, I just have a really hard time with it. P.S, I don't really do Discord, so you won't see me on there at all.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
Huh, it opens for me. I wonder why?
It opens for you because you're using a link to a channel of a server you're already part of. When there's a link that goes like discord.com/channels/blahblah it's routing you to a server you're already in, while people who are not in it can't use it. When sharing servers, make sure to use the invite link button or to use its vanity url (like what liquidcat shared)!

I believe at on point I saw a post in a thread, somewhere on here, that made mention of an official(?) Stardew Valley sever on discord, for both modders and players alike ( or it was on Nexus somewhere? I can’t recall D; ). Is there one?
There's technically no official server, but the one linked here is as about as official as it can be, hahaha. I own the server but it's all volunteer and just something we do because we love it. It's a community I've had the pleasure to watch grow over the years. I hope you enjoy it there!

There is one, it is here. I'm 90% certain this is the right one, but correct me if I'm wrong. I also have a difficult time socializing honestly, I'm homeschooled so I really don't talk with people other than my family much and I have a hard time making friends. I do most of my socialization here too, tbh. I don't have any disabilities or anything like that fortunately, I just have a really hard time with it. P.S, I don't really do Discord, so you won't see me on there at all.
Okay, apparently I lied. I made a Discord account cuz I felt like it so, feel free to call me out as the liar I am. (Please don't, I'm only joking. *cringing*)