Stardew Valley - Can I Run It?

luisfelizper

Newcomer
Hello guys, I have a PC with all the recommended requirements to play stardew valley, but the VRAM (integrated 128mb), can I play the game without degrading my machine in the long run?

Quirinea

Farmer
Degrading your machine? Trying to run a program that has too high requirements does not break your computer -- it just won't run. I'm afraid it just won't run.

luisfelizper

Newcomer
Degrading your machine? Trying to run a program that has too high requirements does not break your computer -- it just won't run. I'm afraid it just won't run.
What I meant is that my PC has 8GB RAM, i5-1135g7 (4.2 GHz), 512 GB, and an integrated vram, can I run stardew valley without damaging my PC for a long tine? But I'm asking specifically about the VRAM that is not too good and not enough according to the minimum requirements to play

Last edited:

Sinmenon

Planter
What I meant is that my PC has 8GB RAM, i5-1135g7 (4.2 GHz), 512 GB, and an integrated vram, can I run stardew valley without damaging my PC for a long tine? But I'm asking specifically about the VRAM that is not too good and not enough according to the minimum requirements to play
My previous computer had similar specs and it was fine, this computer can run this game perfectly. And yes, I also had integrated VRAM. I think you actually have more than double the minimum requirements ( 8GB RAM compared to 3GB Ram and 4.2 GHz compared to 2GHz). I had a i5-2030 (3.0GHz ) and 4GB RAM and my previous computer before that one could also run.
If you are afraid of overheating or using too much memory, you can lower the game settings, don't browse the internet while playing and other small things. But I never had any problem with that and my game was also "heavier" to run because of the mods.