Art Stardew Valley button pins Thread (hand embroidered)

NEW PINS!!!!
Stardrop and Ancient Fruit pins

So I have completed two more pins according to you guys suggestions and I'm pretty happy with how they turned out! I really like the Ancient fruit but I'm not completely satisfied with the Stardrop so I will probably tweak it a little. Let me know what you guys think about these ones and I'll work on the next ones. Next on the suggestion list is Junimos so look forward to that and I might try a Bouquet and or a Mermaid's pendant since Valentines day is coming up!

View attachment 8566View attachment 8568
View attachment 8570
They look awesome! The color on the Ancient Fruit is so nice and honestly I like the Stardrop just as much.

Ithiltuilinn

Farmhand
NEW PIN!!!

hey everybody, I know it’s been a hot minute since I’ve posted I went on a two week long Stardew co-op bender with a few friends I think I played at 70 hours over the last two weeks which doesn’t leave a lot of room for hand embroidery lol but I have a new pin for your viewing pleasure. *Drum roll please*……

it’s a beautiful BLUE CHICKEN!!!

1645730793326.gif

😂😂😂😂😂😂

but seriously this one took me over an hour to make and I’m very proud of it because it turned out way better than I expected. I was able to blend the different shades of blue together and I am very happy with the results so here you go!
p.s. as always please ignore my busted looking fingers 😂

122C5210-17F8-4181-9C66-59CA0CCA47C9.jpeg

6CC4BF81-6EDE-46E9-8100-BDFE5F2FF053.jpeg

Lew Zealand

Helper
Sooo wonderfuullyyy bluue and.... clucky.

Clucky!

Doesn't roll off the tongue but is all the better for it!

I love it and it's super cute! These are all great!

ps: I ignored the fingers. no really

Ithiltuilinn

Farmhand
Sooo wonderfuullyyy bluue and.... clucky.

Clucky!

Doesn't roll off the tongue but is all the better for it!

I love it and it's super cute! These are all great!

ps: I ignored the fingers. no really
Thanks! and I like it he is very blue and clucky.

p.s. to your p.s. I appreciate you ignoring them 🤣