Video Stardew Valley Animated Series

Hello everyone.
Since I can't escape my addiction to Stardew, I started to draw an animated series on Youtube and I just dropped the first episode.
I hope y'all enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jubCOXMCEw

I have already 5 more episodes planned and lots of funny ideas.
Please tell me what you think :)
I CAN'T! This is so funny and relatable! You are a genius, my friend. Please keep sharing your insane talent with the world.

Now I'm just curious about what's wrong with the like button. It won't let me press it more than once...

Last edited:

Lew Zealand

Helper
Lol, this is fantastic! Truly captures the insanity of this game if you take everything literally instead of rounding over the edges with your personal narrative. The Haley bit was perfect!

Jayamos

Farmer
I missed this the first time around! I have definitely had that "how are the animals eating so much?!?" moment. Loved the details in the second one (Totoro!)

Keep on animating, your drawings are great, and the stories sooo funny! You have exactly the right sense of humour that almost everyone can recognise themselves in.
The scene with the scarecrow was the highlight - I almost fell off my chair laughing - "19 crows and a homeless dude"! 🤣🤣🤣
And, yeah, should go to bed before 2 am, too ... and how many times I asked my animals how they are eating so much ... and the scene with Haley ... and Pierre closed on Wednesdays ... and ... 😂

Kyrho

Newcomer
Hice un fandub, de hecho les mande correo a StudioBaku para hacerlo y me dijeron que si, solo que yo lo hice en tiktok.

Les dejo los videos

Parte 1.
Parte 2
Parte 3

I leave the videos

Part 1.
Part 2
Part 3

Elolin

Newcomer
Hello everyone.
Since I can't escape my addiction to Stardew, I started to draw an animated series on Youtube and I just dropped the first episode.
I hope y'all enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jubCOXMCEw

I have already 5 more episodes planned and lots of funny ideas.
Please tell me what you think :)
:heart: I absolutely loved this video, I definitely had a good laugh! Thank you for sharing this, I look forward to seeing your other videos if you have posted them.

Sigrah

Farmer
Came across your vids for the first time last night. I about died laughing, and I love all the Easter eggs and other subtle background jokes, especially in the intro. And I love how Robin is portrayed, especially her sarcasm and just how "obsessed" she is with wood. Can't wait for episode 3 in a couple weeks :)

Baku

Farmhand
Heya, it's been some time!
Since I forgot to post the new episodes here, I will make some posts for all the new episodes. Here's episode 3!

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
This is actually so awesome, I watched the first episode but missed every one since as it seemingly just skipped my mind, just binged them all though, only better than the first