Stardew Valey Expanded sprites are broken after updating SpaceCore and installing MARGO and CUstomOreNodes

mtrisciut

Cowpoke
I would start with updating Json Assets and see if that helps; it looks like you're running version 1.10.7, the most recent is 1.10.13 and you have a few errors in your SMAPI log related to it. You have a number of mods that can be updated, so if that doesn't work you could try updating Content Patcher, etc. Even updating SMAPI could potentially help. I hope that works for you!

mtrisciut

Cowpoke
I haven't used MARGO specifically so I took a look at it on Nexus as well- one of the optional instructions in the installation and update section mentions having to download an additional file and overwrite some files in the SVE mod folder for it to work properly- is this something that you did when installing this mod?

LuisDudu

Greenhorn
I haven't used MARGO specifically so I took a look at it on Nexus as well- one of the optional instructions in the installation and update section mentions having to download an additional file and overwrite some files in the SVE mod folder for it to work properly- is this something that you did when installing this mod?
I'm playing with friends and the told me to just paste their mod folder on my game folder, didn't look deep in the files and instructions. But thanks, I'll do what you told me and see if it works, thanks