Stardew Nostalgia

Lew Zealand

Helper
I still have my first save but it only originates from v1.3. I have the game marked as "Completed" in GOG because it was at that time but I'm not sure I "completed" v1.4 and I certainly did not get 100% Perfection in v1.5+, only about 40% or so. However in my current save I'm at about 66% so it could happen if I decide to Cook and Ship more. But I'm Tailoring and going to Festivals and Events so maybe later.

This is OG v1.3 Bobbi and was my previous pfp here:

OGB.PNG

and her Farm:
Bobbi_4-26-2024_5057377.png

NetworkerC

Sodbuster
It’s been a long road since 2016 since Stardew valley was first released. Does anyone have pictures or fond memories of the game before the major more modern 1.5 and 1.6 updates?
Shredding through Fector like a hot knife through butter, and claiming the ‘Fector’s Challenge’ trophy.

Oh, and a much more possible Junimo Kart.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I still have my first save but it only originates from v1.3. I have the game marked as "Completed" in GOG because it was at that time but I'm not sure I "completed" v1.4 and I certainly did not get 100% Perfection in v1.5+, only about 40% or so. However in my current save I'm at about 66% so it could happen if I decide to Cook and Ship more. But I'm Tailoring and going to Festivals and Events so maybe later.

This is OG v1.3 Bobbi and was my previous pfp here:

View attachment 22692

and her Farm:
View attachment 22693
This looks so similar to my 1.3 files of the time lol
Aydin_10-21-2023_10503369.png

Yes I built a well to use, no I am not ashamed

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Anyone else remember filling empty barns and coops with various machines before we had sheds? I had a slime hutch full of crystalariums. 😄
100%, I had a few barns filled with odds and ends, never anything that justified a whole barn but I watched an ancient video on youtube which told me it was efficient to house them indoors

Lew Zealand

Helper
Shredding through Fector like a hot knife through butter, and claiming the ‘Fector’s Challenge’ trophy.

Oh, and a much more possible Junimo Kart.
Wait.

Are you saying that Fector's Challenge and The-Vidya-Game-That-Shall-Not-Be-Named used to be *easier*?!? I still have my standalone 1.3.32 installer from GOG. I'll install it just to beat those, don't think I won't!

NetworkerC

Sodbuster
Wait.

Are you saying that Fector's Challenge and The-Vidya-Game-That-Shall-Not-Be-Named used to be *easier*?!? I still have my standalone 1.3.32 installer from GOG. I'll install it just to beat those, don't think I won't!
No, sorry. I have no peckin’ clue, to this day, how I got through JOTPK without losing a life, and turned Fector into a green stain on my cowboy boot, in seconds, but I’ve got the PSN Trophy to prove it happened.

And yes, Junimo used to be veeery different, before 1.4. I know I managed to get the Junimo Kart home edition.

I’ve actually been wondering if anyone still has their very first save. I don’t.
I probably do. My first 3 or 4 saves are on my PS4, and I know that still works, from playing OG ‘The Crew’ in February.

Last edited:

boyliker

Sodbuster
I remember the new bachelor/bachelorette poll had everyone going crazy!! When it was decided to add Emily, I thought that her cutscenes were so cool and unique compared to the older ones. It'd be so cool if ConcernedApe did another one of those polls <3

Do you guys remember when vendor menus would be all blocked off from the game? Like this:
1714403093729.png