Windows Stardew Does not want to stop "STOPPING" (Running in the background)

adnaloYK

Greenhorn
I am having this exact same issue after the update, I do not play with mods either. I really want to play but I don't like having to restart my laptop to get it to "stop"

mcxstark

Greenhorn
I am having this exact same issue after the update, I do not play with mods either. I really want to play but I don't like having to restart my laptop to get it to "stop"
Bro, I accidentally saw what causes and now mine is fine, like literally just now, the antivirus was f'n it up in the back ground, saw a glimpse of stardew when I ran a check, I disabled mine temporarily and it's working fine and dandy! Hope that works for you!

adnaloYK

Greenhorn
Bro, I accidentally saw what causes and now mine is fine, like literally just now, the antivirus was f'n it up in the back ground, saw a glimpse of stardew when I ran a check, I disabled mine temporarily and it's working fine and dandy! Hope that works for you!
Thank you! Disabled my firewire & it that worked. Very weird, have never had this happen in the 10 years I've been using steam. Now I've had 2 games do it this week 🤔