Stardew Crashes when I try to load a save (mac)

ozzyshroomie

Greenhorn
Hello, I was wondering if someone could assist me. I've spent pretty much the entire morning trying to fix Stardew Valley. Without any additional mods in my mods folder, Stardew works fine. Whenever I add any mods, though, the game runs smoothly until crashing when I try to open my save. I have tried to take out all the mods the SMAPI logs said were causing a problem (over half of them). I attatched a PDF with the smapi log and the "quit unexpectedly" message.

Attachments

Maggoo

Newcomer
Hello, I was wondering if someone could assist me. I've spent pretty much the entire morning trying to fix Stardew Valley. Without any additional mods in my mods folder, Stardew works fine. Whenever I add any mods, though, the game runs smoothly until crashing when I try to open my save. I have tried to take out all the mods the SMAPI logs said were causing a problem (over half of them). I attatched a PDF with the smapi log and the "quit unexpectedly" message.
Omg! Im having the same issue on my Android without any mods, I have done everything and havent been able to fix it for like 2 days-