Switch Stardew closes out whenever I take a screenshot of my farm

IntoxicHeart

Planter
Non-modded Stardew Valley game on my Switch;;

I used to not have this issue, but now currently I do.

Outside, on non-rainy days (and outside of winter season), I cannot take a screenshot (from the in-game screenshot menu, since I don’t know how to do a screenshot otherwise on my Switch) of my farm, without my game closing out.

I can take screenshots of my farm just fine during winter season (both snowing and sunny days), and if it’s raining. But on sunny (and ‘windy’) days in Spring, Summer, and Fall, nope. I can take screenshots of the interior of my farmhouse and buildings just fine without it closing out.

This issue started occurring in year 8 of my game (I’m now into year 9).

I don’t have that many games on my Switch and barely any screenshots (which, if it was the issue with the memory space, I would assume the issue would occur across the board, instead of just a screenshot of my farm on only sunny and windy days in Spring, Summer, and Fall), nor other Stardew game save files.

- I always fully power off my Switch when I’m done playing on it.

- It doesn’t matter how long I’ve been playing the game for. It’ll occur if I go outside of the farmhouse to take the screenshot after I first load the save, and if I go to take the screenshot after I’ve been playing for a bit.

- Again, this didn’t always happen, and just started to occur in year 8, and continues to occur now.

I can’t figure out the potential cause, nor if it’s something that can even ‘fixed’/has a ‘solution’.

This is all that it pops up with, and when I click okay, it boots me to the home screen of my Switch.

9F168334-1932-45B7-828E-74328B849955.jpeg