Stardew 1.5.6 Constant Disconnects in Multiplayer World

kabinaevi

Newcomer
Hello, everyone! I've been browsing the internet for a bit now and trying to find a solution to this problem, but nothing seems to help. My friends and I have been playing a Co-Op world and they keep getting kicked out. It happens at least once per in-game day. They would notice in-game lag, our times wouldn't match up, we couldn't collect items, nor could we open chests. I'm the host so I don't get kicked out, but my friends would. Sometimes, they would get a message saying my server isn't up or they've lost connection. It doesn't happen to all of them at once. Sometimes, only 1 gets kicked off while the other 2 stay online.

I've tried resetting my modem, adjusting Steam settings, and uninstalling & reinstalling the game. All of my mods are updated including SMAPI, Json Assets, and Spacecore. I deleted a lot of mods, too. I saw a post from October of 2023 with no solution, so I thought I would bring it up again, If anyone can help, that'd be great. Thank you in advance!

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Could it be your internet? I used to have an issue where my internet was decently fast but every 30 minutes it would turn off and on in quick succession. Didn’t notice it 90% of the time but it always kicked me or whoever joined me from lobbies periodically.

SomeStrawberry

Greenhorn
Hi, I’ve also been experiencing the same problem. Me and a friend of mine often play together but no matter who’s farm we play on one of us gets kicked over and over. I’ve checked my internet and it seems fine. I’m not sure about hers. On the lookout for a mod wish I could be of more help 😊