Spotify!!!

QuinnGuerrero

Greenhorn
The lyrics feature is probably the best one that can be added to the app. Actually, Spotify is the best streaming service I've used. Though I mostly use YT music to listen to music, Spotify is perfect for promoting new artists. My brother told me so. He works as a promotion manager. As far as I know, he sometimes buys plays on https://streamingfamous.com/buy-spotify-plays/ to boost his new artists. He says it always works. I'd like to know if I can buy plays for YT music. Gotta ask him that. Btw, my favorite Spotify feature is Karaoke mode. How can't you like it?

Last edited:
The lyrics feature is probably the best one that can be added to the app. Actually, Spotify is the best streaming service I've used. Though I mostly use YT music to listen to music, Spotify is perfect for promoting new artists. My brother told me so. He works as a promotion manager.
May I ask why you chose yt music over spotify?

astatine210

Rancher
I love Spotify for this exact reason: as a singer with an English literature background I put a lot of weight on lyrics and often this can be a make/break for whether a song makes my personal playlists (Audition/Perform, Liked Songs, Kids Playlist, etc.)

I use it for ease, I already use youtube so why not?
better than using two apps imo
My main purpose is that it has a lot more obscure music. Pretty much anything that exists can be found on YouTube. Not quite so on Spotify, since I listen to a bunch of random things. Many of those things can't be found on Spotify, so I use YouTube. The ease of use is also a factor though.