[SPOILERS] Wallet Organization

CrowGuy12

Greenhorn
I was looking at the full wallet of this game, mainly the order of items. It’s such an unusual pattern that you would never realistically achieve in a standard playthrough and I thought to myself, “how weird would a playthrough be if you HAD to get every item in its particular wallet order?” Seeing as the list goes from Dwarf Translation to Rusty Key to Club Card and having the Skull Key (usually the first I get) come fifth would be a weird but interesting run to manage.

Here’s the issue and my heartbreaking conclusion. The Lucky Charm is the 4th item on the list and the Magnifying Glass is the 6th. You need a Magnifying Glass in order to get the Lucky Charm. This one minor arrangement choice causes this entire run to collapse because it’s now impossible to get them in the order of the wallet. If you can simply switch these around it would make the run possible. It would be a minuscule change but it would be greatly appreciated because it would make this annoying yet very interesting playthrough idea possible. Not like anybody would notice the change and if they did I don’t think it’s in any particular order. Thanks!

imnvs

Local Legend
So, if I'm reading this correctly...

...if you wanted to do a run in which you get the wallet items in order, because of of how they are ordered now there is simply no way...

...but with that in mind, you'd like to reorder the items in the wallet in order so there is at least a possibility of getting them in order. Furthermore, you assert that just changing the lucky charm to the 6th position and the magnifying glass to the 4th position in the wallet would allow for them to be acquired in order with the least fuss.

Do I have that right?

CrowGuy12

Greenhorn
So, if I'm reading this correctly...

...if you wanted to do a run in which you get the wallet items in order, because of of how they are ordered now there is simply no way...

...but with that in mind, you'd like to reorder the items in the wallet in order so there is at least a possibility of getting them in order. Furthermore, you assert that just changing the lucky charm to the 6th position and the magnifying glass to the 4th position in the wallet would allow for them to be acquired in order with the least fuss.

Do I have that right?
That would be correct. I apologize if that was unclear. Ofc I can just play through the game and say whoopdeedoo but I thought why the heck not ask. Understandable if no

imnvs

Local Legend
That would be correct. I apologize if that was unclear. Ofc I can just play through the game and say whoopdeedoo but I thought why the heck not ask. Understandable if no
I mean, I don't see why it would be a big deal to rearrange them. I just wanted to make sure I understood. I mean, people do all sorts of different challenge runs. This little change would be a QOL thing for folks wanting a different sort of challenge run.

CrowGuy12

Greenhorn
I think it would be a very interesting challenge run, alongside catching every fish in one year. Because not only would that mean making sure you get all the fish per season, that would also mean getting the Legend in the first spring. To make that even harder, you would have to get a 1 year community center on top of that to get the void salmon and Ginger Island fish.

I like to make things difficult for myself and obviously I could always just do the wallet out of order slightly to make up for the lucky charm magnifying glass mix up, but I thought there’s no point I’m NOT asking. It would be a great QOL update because it’s pointless but present for those looking for a fun little challenge!