Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It Howls in The Rain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Zuzu City Express

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Person090

Planter
It's Natural Wonder: Exploring our vibrant world for me, with Wumbus as a close second for me, because that movie gives me so many ideas for future updates and Wumbus just sounds like a really good comedy

Lew Zealand

Helper
I have opened that location and as yet not taken advantage of it. And I even have the necessary prerequisite to do so at any time.

But it's all the way over there. And like I'm ever going to remember or >gasp< plan to do that.

This is a great thing that a spouse could remind you to do once in a while, a married dialog tidbit which could be added in 1.5 maybe. Because I need those reminders.

Person090

Planter
I have opened that location and as yet not taken advantage of it. And I even have the necessary prerequisite to do so at any time.

But it's all the way over there. And like I'm ever going to remember or >gasp< plan to do that.

This is a great thing that a spouse could remind you to do once in a while, a married dialog tidbit which could be added in 1.5 maybe. Because I need those reminders.
There actually is unique dialogue for your spouse when you take him/her to the movies. It's pretty good for friendship points too.

Quillmagic

Farmer
I personally have three favorites (although I love the others): Prairie King, because the bad guy is hilarious and I just liked it; Natural Wonders: Exploring Our Vibrant World, because I feel like I learned something; and “It Howls in the Rain”, because the jump scare by the bunny cracked me up.