[Spoilers] Some help

Jdog101

Greenhorn
I’m trying to figure out how to get the Willy’s boat thing but I already have bought all the things on my file from the joja mart so if anybody from any details also this was a while ago when I finish that, but if you have details on how I can do or what I need to do for that please let me know thank you

After you complete the community/joja you should receive a letter from willy. You then go to his shop and go through the backdoor. He will explain the needed materials. You then click the machine to the left for batteries, the boat itself for the hardwood and the anchor for the iridium. Once complete he will state that him and robin will fix it up. Then you can use the boat for the 1000g a trip

I’m trying to figure out how to get the Willy’s boat thing but I already have bought all the things on my file from the joja mart so if anybody from any details also this was a while ago when I finish that, but if you have details on how I can do or what I need to do for that please let me know thank you
You get a letter from Willy after completing the repairs, then you need to go into his shop and repair the boat with 200 hardwood, 5 iridium bars and 5 batteries

afsmith75

Newcomer
I’ve completed all of the community projects at the Joja Mart and have not received a letter from Willy to come and fix his boat. This is my second time of playing the game to try to get the letter from Willy, so I’d really appreciate some help. (I’m playing on an iPad. Does that make a difference?)

imnvs

Local Legend
(I’m playing on an iPad. Does that make a difference?)
Yes, it does. Sadly the 1.5 update, where the content you're talking about (fixing Willy's boat to get to Ginger Island) comes from, is not available yet on mobile... and iPads use a mobile framework, essentially making them really big iPhones for the purposes of what software they can run. It is in the works, but we don't know when exactly it is coming yet.