[Spoilers] Please help me identify what trash bear wants

Bawby

Sodbuster
Yes, Roots Platter indeed.

Trash bear is really an addition to the game that I like a lot. It reminds me of the Totoro character: it does not speak, it cares about nature, it looks like some kind of big teddy bear... And it flies!
Mary Poppins-style! At the risk of trying to sound precocious, I describe Trash Bear as being Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

Dc95766

Newcomer
Isn't anything I recognize. Looks like a peach but discolored. Don't want to wait til peach season if it's something else
20231006_163245.jpg

sashuka

Tiller
I think I have the most difficult request :\
Does anyone know how to fix it? How could I now what he need??
StardewModdingAPI 2024-02-25 13-38-23-54.jpg

Odin

Staff member
I think I have the most difficult request :\
Does anyone know how to fix it? How could I now what he need??
Mods can add food items to the game, and the trash bear simply picks a food item, which can end up including one from a mod. It's possible that a mod you're using has an issue with how it is adding food items that lead to a blank option. If any of the mods you are using add food to the game, and they are a mod from Nexus, I would check that mod's discussion page there, it may help you find a solution to this.

Benhimself

Rancher
This thread has me considering a trashbear% speedrun, which would of course be hugely dependent on what it asks for but could be entertaining in that "Oh Yoba, I need to get WHO to 7 hearts for this recipe?"