[Spoilers] My farm

I just want to talk about the progress of my farm and ask you guys for any ideas on what you think I should do
I’m in year five with 15,000,000 gold, a complete community center, a wife, an ex, one child, two doves (if you know what I mean), a four candle grandpa shrine, nearly finished museum collection, one barn, two coops, two silos, a desert warp obelisk, a slime hutch, a fully upgraded house, both catalogs, a small orchard, a Junimo hut, and a few other things (this is on my main mobile farm) when I get the chance I’ll post some pictures

Sounds good I would recommend posting it in the valley showcase when you get a chance so it gets maximum views. Looking forward to it

imnvs

Local Legend
If you have 15M sitting around, I'd get the rest of the obelisks, a return sceptre (if you don't have it already), and the golden clock.

I don’t really see a need for the rest of the obelisks but the golden clock is one of my goals, and I do have the return scepter (I am not getting the golden clock now because I want a bit more money before I buy it)

imnvs

Local Legend
I don’t really see a need for the rest of the obelisks but the golden clock is one of my goals, and I do have the return scepter (I am not getting the golden clock now because I want a bit more money before I buy it)
The rest are so you can get perfection. I mean, you have the money just sitting there. It's up to you, though.