1.6 Update [Spoilers] Im i the first to catch a new fish?

Odin

Staff member
Congrats! Definitely the first I've seen mention it on the forums, that was pretty quick.

Also, I updated your thread title to indicate this thread discusses spoilers for the 1.6 update, as you do show where to catch this fish. Please just remember to mark future threads and keep details out of the titles!

Croissanten

Greenhorn
Congrats! Definitely the first I've seen mention it on the forums, that was pretty quick.

Also, I updated your thread title to indicate this thread discusses spoilers for the 1.6 update, as you do show where to catch this fish. Please just remember to mark future threads and keep details out of the titles!
Thanks for adding spoiler warning i was to exited so i forgot :)

atomicpillows

Greenhorn
hi, I was wondering what season & time you caught this fish? I am currently fishing in spring, and I tried from 9 am to 7pm to catch it with no luck. I was just getting sunfish, chub, and bream. also I was fishing in the pool below the waterfall, since when I cast my line into the waterfall itself, it doesn’t work. thanks! :smile:

kswoffk

Cowpoke
hi, I was wondering what season & time you caught this fish? I am currently fishing in spring, and I tried from 9 am to 7pm to catch it with no luck. I was just getting sunfish, chub, and bream. also I was fishing in the pool below the waterfall, since when I cast my line into the waterfall itself, it doesn’t work. thanks! :smile:
I caught mine during winter, cast your line at the bottom of the waterfall.

I caught a couple during fall (not a rainy day, incase that ends up having any relevance). One was caught before 7pm, the other closer to 10pm. Maybe it doesn't matter what time or season it is?Try casting at the spot just at the bottom of the waterfall right before it joins the pool of water. I tended to get other fish when casting further into the pool. :smile:

KEKEK375

Greenhorn
I caught mine in summer around 2pm while it was raining

Magepalm

Newcomer
I caught a couple during fall (not a rainy day, incase that ends up having any relevance). One was caught before 7pm, the other closer to 10pm. Maybe it doesn't matter what time or season it is?Try casting at the spot just at the bottom of the waterfall right before it joins the pool of water. I tended to get other fish when casting further into the pool. :smile:
Thank you. That's what I was doing wrong, after I read your post here I tabbed back into the game tried that and caught that goby first cast :D

Magepalm

Newcomer
Seems the season doesn't matter nor does weather or time - just caught 2 back to back in Spring and after 12 AM, but you gotta cast where the bobber lands right where the bottom of the waterfall is as Loquacious.laconic suggested. At level 10 fishing that's about 2 notches from the max