[Spoilers] I was today years old when I found out you could do this on SDV !!!

g_098

Greenhorn
I’ve been playing SDV for about 2/3 years now, and I don’t know if this has always been a thing... but I’ve just realised that there is a shortcut from Leah’s cottage to the Beach 🤯!!!!!
If you didn’t know and you want to save time walking ALL THE WAY through the town or (like me) you don’t use Warp Totems and you want to know how to get to the beach a little quicker from your farm - see below...🧐
...🤨⬇
Walk to Leah’s cottage ➡ walk to the very right side of screen (where her garden etc is, where it looks like the screen ends) ➡ & keep walking... and it takes you straight to the Beach🏝 !!!!!!

I'm sorry 🤓 I’m just so in shock that I’ve realised you can do this lol — I just had to tell someone, if maybe some didn’t know already☺

🥰🥰🥰

Please feel free to add anything you think may help others (and me), (hopefully no spoilers for anyone) to this thread ! 👩🏼‍🌾💘
It’s always nice to help a fellow farmer out🐣

Crowshadow

Tiller
(spam alert!!)

I am not 100% sure, but I think is one of the missions you do for Robin and she opens some shortcuts....not just one :) all this after you finish your Community Center/JoJa store.

g_098

Greenhorn
(spam alert!!)

I am not 100% sure, but I think is one of the missions you do for Robin and she opens some shortcuts....not just one :) all this after you finish your Community Center/JoJa store.

Ahhhh! Thank you!
I must have forgot about this or not even realised! still cool though!
.... 3 years (IRL) and 8 years (SDV life) and I have only just realised this lol !