[Spoilers] ARGH. Or, don't make me kick down that door, blueboy!

AHHH, that exact same thing happened to me as well, lol. I was stuck for a day or two and then broke down and used the wiki.

hexnessie

Farmer
AHHH, that exact same thing happened to me as well, lol. I was stuck for a day or two and then broke down and used the wiki.
It happens to me on nearly every save. I mean, after so many times I should now remember to check the area around the volcano, but no, my brain only has room for 99 walnuts and anything beyond is promptly forgotten.

Tinks

Planter
How do you get to the beach below the hat hut in the beginning area? There's loads of rubbish you can see but can't get to it.

Odin

Staff member
So close! I'm sure you'll get 1 more soon enough.

(I also added a [Spoiler] tag to your post title.)

imnvs

Local Legend
How do you get to the beach below the hat hut in the beginning area? There's loads of rubbish you can see but can't get to it.
The place you're talking about, Tinks? You can't clean it up yourself, and you'll never be able to get there. You need to find someone else to clean that stuff up... but you can't find that someone until Spring 1 Year 3.

Tinks

Planter
The place you're talking about, Tinks? You can't clean it up yourself, and you'll never be able to get there. You need to find someone else to clean that stuff up... but you can't find that someone until Spring 1 Year 3.

oh ok...just starting spring year 2 in one game, one is still in middle of winter (year 1)