[SPOILERS] an idea for changing a bit of 1.5 content

troob floob

Greenhorn
On ginger island, you have the mushroom cave, which you find Professor Snail in. My idea is to change it so that rather than strictly being a mushroom cave, it's a cave with the opposite of what you chose from Demetrius on the farm. If you chose fruit bats, the cave on ginger island would have mushrooms. If you chose mushrooms, the cave on ginger island would have fruit bats. It's a small change that I think would bring a bit more consistency and accessibility, if, for whatever reason, you don't have fruit trees by the time you get to ginger island.

tomaO2

Planter
While I find the symmetry idea to have appeal, I'm not for it, personally.

You seem to get a lot more purple mushrooms in that cave than normal, and they can be iridium quality, since they are forage items, rather than farmed. I think you get more benefit from that cave staying as is, rather than changing around. Ginger Island is endgame content, you should have fruit trees by this point. I'm pretty sure you are required to have it in order to build the community center.

That is, unless you are one of those people that sold your soul to Joja. You aren't one of those people that demolished the beloved Community Center, are you? *slowly reaches towards my pitchfork*

In seriousness though, almost no one takes the Joja route. Like, the achievement for that on steam is around 3%. In the end, it's probably better for most to have this second mushroom cave.

imnvs

Local Legend
you should have fruit trees by this point. I'm pretty sure you are required to have it in order to build the community center.
They are not required. Without shuffling the CC, the artisan bundle can be completed without a single fruit tree fruit... or it can be completed with one of each fruit tree fruit.

You do need, beyond that, a pomegranate and 3 apples for bundles part of the bulletin board. If you don't have a fruit bat cave, you will need one of each of those trees at the very least for CC completion.

Now, if you want to attain perfection you will also need at least 1 apricot, 7 bananas and 1 mango (in addition to everything above). The apricot can be acquired from the fruit bats again. The bananas can be reecived from a Blue Discus pond (that'll take a while, I'll warn you), but with the quantity needed you will most likely need a tree. The mango, however, you will absolutely need a tree.

Last edited: