1.6 Update [Spoiler] Trinkets

I got the magic quiver and the golden spur from monster drops in the standard mines. I hadn't been sure if you get trinkets in there, but it turns out you can!

vivishii

Greenhorn
So... unless im in the completely wrong spot, am I missing something? Should there be a slot somewhere? I'm starting to think its a mod issue haha
I've gotten 2 masteries, one of which was Combat, and even found a trinket, but i just cannot find where to put it...
1712261682327.png

EDIT :
it was, in fact a mod issue!
1712281104420.png

removed the interface recolor and the trinket slot showed up :*)

Last edited:

ArtifactSpot

And I thought finding golden walnuts, doing Qi quests, and obtaining enough cinder shards and prismatic shards to forge weapons and tools was hard enough. This sounds like a wild scavenger hunt-fairytale where you have to complete tons of tasks, find enchanted books, and collect tons of magical items from places all around Stardew valley and beyond in order to win some crazy magical powers and an unknown final treasure at the end of an enchanted rainbow “somewhere out there.” Plus green rain and falling gifts from a guy I’d rather not see in my worst nightmare. I have a feeling I’m going to be holding on to 1.5 for dear life. Although multiple pets and a bigger house seem nice, if you can afford them.

vivishii

Greenhorn
And I thought finding golden walnuts, doing Qi quests, and obtaining enough cinder shards and prismatic shards to forge weapons and tools was hard enough. This sounds like a wild scavenger hunt-fairytale where you have to complete tons of tasks, find enchanted books, and collect tons of magical items from places all around Stardew valley and beyond in order to win some crazy magical powers and an unknown final treasure at the end of an enchanted rainbow “somewhere out there.” Plus green rain and falling gifts from a guy I’d rather not see in my worst nightmare. I have a feeling I’m going to be holding on to 1.5 for dear life. Although multiple pets and a bigger house seem nice, if you can afford them.
it's literally just random drops, it's not that deep lmfao

So... unless im in the completely wrong spot, am I missing something? Should there be a slot somewhere? I'm starting to think its a mod issue haha
I've gotten 2 masteries, one of which was Combat, and even found a trinket, but i just cannot find where to put it...
View attachment 21255
The trinket slot should be to the immediate right of the hat slot. I'd agree that it's likely a mod issue. Maybe someone in the help section for mods will know which. Good luck!