1.6 Update [Spoiler] Trinkets

Bloodless

Sodbuster
There are supposed to be 7 trinkets for combat. The New Anvil says it re rolls stats for the trinkets.

So far I have found two Trinkets.

Parrot Egg- Summons a level 1 parrot companion , who grants you a low chance to find gold coins when slaying monsters.

Green Frog Egg- Summons a hungry frog companion.

Anyone know what they do? Or how to use them? They didn't seem to do anything when I tried clicking on them.

Yomama

Newcomer
Well I've found the ice rod trinket, it's quite nice. It freezes enemies for a set amount of time and then they Un freeze. The anvil changes the amount of time for it

Bloodless

Sodbuster
Well I've found the ice rod trinket, it's quite nice. It freezes enemies for a set amount of time and then they Un freeze. The anvil changes the amount of time for it
That is cool. So not all of them are animals that follow you around. Does it have any type of animation on screen?

chase07x

Greenhorn
I just figured it out. There is a new slot open on your character profile that it can be put into. Then a parrot or Frog or what ever follows you around at all times.

It is glorious!

Anyone found any of the other 7? Curious what the others are and how rare they are.
I found a fairy trinket and it heals you as you attack enemies, I think. It's so new to have something following you around everywhere in game. It's so fuuun!!

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
The anvil will randomly change the level of the trinket or change the duration/strength of the attributes listed on the trinket for ones that don’t have a level.

So far I’ve found the healing fairy to be the most useful, at level 5 you basically no longer need to eat.

Cinciao

Newcomer
Where have you guys found these trinkets?
Mine dropped from Volcano Dungeon, I got the Hungry Frog. Its a little frog that follows you around and will kill mobs that come near you, well swallow them. The one thing to watch out for is if you are trying to farm for components, i.e. slime or shards, the frog may swallow a mob that may have potentially had some items you were looking for. Not sure what the Anvil can do for this trinket, its a fun trinket dont get me wrong, but I will probably have to pocket it when I do dungeon runs. Good Luck!

VampireCake

Rancher
There seem to be different colours of frog eggs, I've found a green one and a brown one so far, plus a Basilisk Paw - which makes you immune to debuffs. I might use that one if I change my other gear since I made a set-up to specifically be debuff-proof. 😆 The fairy sounds very useful though...

jes.echo

Greenhorn
How do you unlock the trinket spot? I have all my masteries completed, but don't have that additional slot...