[Spoiler] Late Game Location Shop For Snacks Or Gifts

Lemon_Stone

Rancher
I had a thought. What if there was a concession stand in the theater booth? What I mean by that is a place where you can buy theater snacks without having to see a movie, almost making it a fast food place of sorts (don't worry Gus, I don't think you'll be losing customers anytime soon). The snacks can either be eaten to replenish health and energy, or given as gifts to NPCs. As far as reactions go, snacks that are in the "love" category could be loved gifts, snacks that are in the "like" category could be liked gifts, and snacks that are in the "dislike" category could either be disliked or hated gifts, depending on the NPC. I could see the stardrop sorbet being a bit different, though. That is, only one could be purchased a day. I say this because, given its hefty price, as well as the fact that it contains stardrop essence, this is probably the snack that restores the most health and energy. Not only that, but it's also a universal love (with the exception of Krobus, who dislikes it). As such, it would be really OP to be able to buy them in bulk. All in all, I think this would be a fun little feature.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
Just wanted to notify that I changed the title of the thread to be spoiler friendly!

I think this is a cute idea and would make it worth going more often :)

Lemon_Stone

Rancher
Exactly! I think this would make the movie theater even more of a late game reward. It'd not only be good for snacks, but also for gifting. If you know what an NPC likes, then these can especially be great gifts for birthdays or the Feast of the Winter Star. On top of that, the movie theater opens at 9 AM, as opposed to 12 PM at the saloon. And even then, Gus doesn't make it to the counter until 12:30 PM. So if you want a snack or something to gift, but the saloon isn't open yet, then you can go to the theater.

Last edited: