[SPOILER] Full item list IDs (1.6 update)

MateusAquino

Greenhorn
Hey guys o/

I've been working on a tool to help you find the IDs of every single item in Stardew Valley updated for the 1.6 update: https://mateusaquino.github.io/stardewids/

With the new two 1.6 changes:
- Unique string IDs
- New gender replacer dialogue command

It's now possible to spawn any item in the game, however, some of the items IDs are too big, but now we can bypass the pet's textbox width limit without breaking the item ID using the new dialogue command. Using the copy feature of this tool you can do this for any item.

Feel free to use it, but do it at your own risk :)

Last edited:

VampireCake

Rancher
Oh this is great, now I can applease my completionist heart and acquire the small handful of things that are unobtainable on my main save (after backing it up). I've searched item IDs before but couldn't find the ones I needed. Thankyou. 😁

Perinaea

Newcomer
Hey guys o/

I've been working on a tool to help you find the IDs of every single item in Stardew Valley updated for the 1.6 update: https://mateusaquino.github.io/stardewids/

- Unique string IDs

It's now possible to spawn any item in the game, however, some of the items IDs are too big, but now we can bypass the pet's textbox width limit without breaking the item ID using the new dialogue command. Using the copy feature of this tool you can do this for any item.

How exactly do I bypass the character limit, [Book_Friendship] is too long to enter as a name and its the only book I cant seem to find. Even if I do the whole copy paste thing as shown in the reddit post the name still gets cut off and no item is added to my inventory,

jeronix

Newcomer
How exactly do I bypass the character limit, [Book_Friendship] is too long to enter as a name and its the only book I cant seem to find. Even if I do the whole copy paste thing as shown in the reddit post the name still gets cut off and no item is added to my inventory,
If you just need the friendship book it is from the prize machine in mayor luis's house

MateusAquino

Greenhorn
The reddit post I've mentioned is just what I've used for inspiration to make this tool, if you want to copy an item with a longer ID you must use the copy button in the website (it will copy with some extra characters to bypass the limit), for example:

Code:
[Book_F${^^
}$riendship]
If that doesn't work, note that the character limit depends on Stardew Valley's language, this tool was tested with english/portuguese/chinese/german, but I'm not sure if other languages have larger characters, if the chicken exploit doesn't work in your language, please let me know. :smile:

Dedren

Newcomer
Hey guys o/

- Unique string IDs

Thank you for this! Unfortunately, I was looking for the Auto-Grabber item ID, but no luck anywhere yet.

My mistake, I thought they were all on one page so I tried to search using the browser search, sorry!

Last edited:

Sols

Greenhorn
Hey guys o/

- Unique string IDs

Oh this is so cool
You must be so smart and cool and pretty and nice (you are)

Lemony

Cowpoke
The reddit post I've mentioned is just what I've used for inspiration to make this tool, if you want to copy an item with a longer ID you must use the copy button in the website (it will copy with some extra characters to bypass the limit), for example:

Code:
[Book_F${^^
}$riendship]
If that doesn't work, note that the character limit depends on Stardew Valley's language, this tool was tested with english/portuguese/chinese/german, but I'm not sure if other languages have larger characters, if the chicken exploit doesn't work in your language, please let me know. :smile:
Hi, I had a problem with the glitch. Instead of giving me the item, It give some bugged out text instead.
Screenshot 2024-04-12 132936.png

Squelmp

Newcomer
Hey guys o/

- Unique string IDs

Hey so I love this tool and have used it to obtain a couple odds and ends (like two Prismatic Shards after making it to level 99 *three times* without getting a single one), but the process of buying and selling animals is a bit tedious.

How does the batch copy work? I'd like to be able to obtain singles of a few items all with one animal, but I wanted to ask if that was the purpose of batch copying or not. I can't seem to figure it out!

MateusAquino

Greenhorn
Hey so I love this tool and have used it to obtain a couple odds and ends (like two Prismatic Shards after making it to level 99 *three times* without getting a single one), but the process of buying and selling animals is a bit tedious.

How does the batch copy work? I'd like to be able to obtain singles of a few items all with one animal, but I wanted to ask if that was the purpose of batch copying or not. I can't seem to figure it out!
Hey @Squelmp! thanks for reaching out, you can either start a batch copy by pressing the third button in the table (add/remove one to batch) or by pressing the "Copy more" (2nd) button and add up to 999 items to the batch. Once you do this they'll turn green like so:

1713305616385.png

Items added to the batch should instantly go to your clipboard, you just have to erase the whole chicken name and press Ctrl+V, in this example it would spawn all of these items at once. ^^

Trovs

Newcomer
Hi! Quick question
Does the character bypass also work for the first pet you get early on (cat or dog)? Or does it only work when buying chickens?

MateusAquino

Greenhorn
Hi! Quick question
Does the character bypass also work for the first pet you get early on (cat or dog)? Or does it only work when buying chickens?
@Trovs I've tried many NPC dialogues but seems to me that it only works with Marnie's animals, for all other dialogue glitches I could only spawn items using the ones that fit in the player's name (You can still copy more than 3 by breaking lines though [that's what the "Player Name" option in the Copy More does btw] [still only works for small item ids])