Spoiler Bachelor party?

FairyRing

Farmer
So the other day I was on the island and is seems like all the bachelors were living it up. Just posting it because I find it entertaining. It was hilarious because as I walk up, they all come pouring out of the changing room in a line and quickly disperse. I was like what the heck?

2022020219131500_s.jpg

Ereo

Helper
There are a couple of groups that go to the resort together. Known friends, families, bachelors or bachelorettes...

FairyRing

Farmer
There are a couple of groups that go to the resort together. Known friends, families, bachelors or bachelorettes...
I've noticed that Pierre and his family will go together and the guys like Sam, Sebby but I hadn't seen all of them like that. Shane and Harvey don't go too often I think.

Lew Zealand

Helper
I can see it now.

Seb just told Sam to kick sand all over Alex's legs because they're covered in Eggs. Elliot overheard and just walked away at the shenanigans that kids today play, though secretly he's taking mental notes of everyone's reactions for his current book. Shane is blissfully unaware and is about to receive a glancing douse of beach sand from Alex as he retaliates, but hey, at least he won't get any in his eyes. And Harvey is there to save the day. But how, you ask?

He will blind all within a 60 meter radius into whimpering submission by the dazzling brilliance of his never-tanned indoor-Doctor's chest. Even Shane's theoretically well-protected eyes will experience flash blindness, merely recovering a few seconds quicker than the others to crawl back to the changing hut vowing never to leave home without protective Chickens again.

FairyRing

Farmer
I can see it now.

Seb just told Sam to kick sand all over Alex's legs because they're covered in Eggs. Elliot overheard and just walked away at the shenanigans that kids today play, though secretly he's taking mental notes of everyone's reactions for his current book. Shane is blissfully unaware and is about to receive a glancing douse of beach sand from Alex as he retaliates, but hey, at least he won't get any in his eyes. And Harvey is there to save the day. But how, you ask?

He will blind all within a 60 meter radius into whimpering submission by the dazzling brilliance of his never-tanned indoor-Doctor's chest. Even Shane's theoretically well-protected eyes will experience flash blindness, merely recovering a few seconds quicker than the others to crawl back to the changing hut vowing never to leave home without protective Chickens again.
and then I just saw it too!

I can see it now.

Or maybe they heard that I was making my gift-giving rounds and decided to hide.