Same here. It would spark some interesting theories about what's happening up in the skies. Maybe its just frozen golden mayo/starfruit jelly...Hm, I don't think yellow snow's a good idea. Around here it's the snow someone peed upon...![]()
I edited it i removed me pondering yellow snow
Nope you didn't.i don't know like yellow snow...
Wait i didn't? NOOOOO!!!Nope you didn't.
piss snow should stay. How very mature of me
Good ideaMaybe add hail? For collecting ice of something?
Maybe add the Mana weather with the thing where fish rained from the sky in a town named after a moment in the bible when food rained from the sky?
But wouldn't that kill crops?They could add a deep freeze where it can snow outside of winter, where it lasts for about a week, and makes it act as winter with crops/fish/whatever
oh yeah…But wouldn't that kill crops?
That would be slightly better... I'm not sure if most players would like that constant threat looming over their heads thoughoh yeah…
Maybe it’s just really rare or smthing, or only happens once you have a greenhouse
Some kind of star related weather event might be cool, since it is Stardew ValleyStar rain type thing, like in paper Mari could be cool.That would be slightly better... I'm not sure if most players would like that constant threat looming over their heads thoughSome kind of star related weather event might be cool, since it is Stardew Valley
And since Stardrops increase energy (which I think come from space?), you could get a slight energy boost for as long as the weather event lasts. (Like actions use a little less or something)Star rain type thing, like in paper Mari could be cool.
across your farm little gemstones would fall from the sky to get a good supply of amythest and stuff, and maybe sometimes iridium
I guess not everyone likes snow peas, though I'll agree they taste better when they're still green.Hm, I don't think yellow snow's a good idea. Around here it's the snow someone peed upon...![]()
It's a fun thing to consider!How did this attract so much attention?????