Spamming posts continuously flooding into this forum

yvvt0379

Farmhand
However, when I report one of these posts, I have to wait 10-20 seconds before reporting the second one, which make me don't wanna report another one. :(

DragonGwen

Farmer
However, when I report one of these posts, I have to wait 10-20 seconds before reporting the second one, which make me don't wanna report another one. :(
That's just for activity in general. I use that time to check how many posts and ignore them

Lew Zealand

Helper
COFFEE! Do you have the good stuff or the instant..... I can't think of a name bad enough for it (I work in a coffee shop so we take our quality pretty seriously)
Heehee I make the good stuff whenever possible though sometimes I'm not in the mood for effort and I just microwave some water. I kinda can't handle instant because I taste bitter stuff really strongly.

DragonGwen

Farmer
Heehee I make the good stuff whenever possible though sometimes I'm not in the mood for effort and I just microwave some water. I kinda can't handle instant because I taste bitter stuff really strongly.
We got rated best in our county 1: there's only three coffee shops here 2: We pull shots and do actual espresso 3: we are right next to a collage campus

Lew Zealand

Helper
We got rated best in our county 1: there's only three coffee shops here 2: We pull shots and do actual espresso 3: we are right next to a collage campus
That's great! I live in a fairly densely populated area so only 3 coffee shops in the county is :!::!:😮. And that college campus is a nice ace in the hole!

DragonGwen

Farmer
Mmmmm coffee :) We had to buy a coffee machine because I drink 5 cups a day and can't stand instant coffee :P But I'll drink it if that's all there is just to get the caffeine hit.
My mom has one of those and I can't remember the last time she used it it because she works 2-3 shifts at the café a week and she and my dad go out on coffee dates on Monday mornings before we wake up (me, my twin, and my parents work at the same place)

Lew Zealand

Helper
My mom has one of those and I can't remember the last time she used it it because she works 2-3 shifts at the café a week and she and my dad go out on coffee dates on Monday mornings before we wake up (me, my twin, and my parents work at the same place)
And I thought I had a coffee-centric lifestyle but your household has taken it a step further. We brew a pot o' coffee every day and yes I have a hot mug next to the keyboard right now as I'm typing.

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

DragonGwen

Farmer
And I thought I had a coffee-centric lifestyle but your household has taken it a step further. We brew a pot o' coffee every day and yes I have a hot mug next to the keyboard right now as I'm typing.

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
My sister started the whole thing about me and her working in the café and now I'm like eh, okay

imnvs

Local Legend
I just report the account. The staff can easily take care of everything from that.