PC Sorta new, wanna do a playthrough

zoby

Newcomer
i picked up this game recently played it for a little bit. i know you have to plant and sh*t and then sell it to make money but i don't know the full game. but yeah im just trynna do a full playthrough. my time zone is EST.
steam number: 985250720

ZEROxGENO

Newcomer
i would like to join, or party up. been looking to make friends to play together with for a while now

zoby

Newcomer
if anyone is seeing this he never added me. im still looking for someone to play with

zoby

Newcomer
dude i see you posting on everyone's post, your not serious. can i get someone serious

Swansando

Greenhorn
i picked up this game recently played it for a little bit. i know you have to plant and sh*t and then sell it to make money but i don't know the full game. but yeah im just trynna do a full playthrough. my time zone is EST.
steam number: 985250720
I haven't played this game since about mid-2018 and have wanted to get back into it. I'd love to play with you! I sent you a Steam friend request. My friend number is 320341724

Winnie lol

Newcomer
Hey, I would like to play with you. I sadly don't have a mic, I hope this ain't a problem. I'm "new", I'm in summer year 2, I use the wiki but not that much.

Swansando

Greenhorn
Hey, I would like to play with you. I sadly don't have a mic, I hope this ain't a problem. I'm "new", I'm in summer year 2, I use the wiki but not that much.
Sorry, I would really hope to play with someone who can do voice chat over discord or something. I'm not sure what your setup is but if you play on a laptop then it should have a microphone built-in. Lmk what you can do cuz you sound fun to play with!

Winnie lol

Newcomer
Sorry, I would really hope to play with someone who can do voice chat over discord or something. I'm not sure what your setup is but if you play on a laptop then it should have a microphone built-in. Lmk what you can do cuz you sound fun to play with!
the thing is, I do have a microphone, but my english is kinda awful when speaking :(.