Some video ideas.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Thinking of making a few guide like YouTube videos sometime in the near future and was wondering if anyone would think they would find it useful or would have when starting the game.

Just thought I’d ask as I’d like to gauge usefulness to players and actually upload something that might help a few people out.

I was thinking early game stone farming (pre volcano and crystalarium/deconstructors)
This would be something like 40-90 stone an hour and possible from day 5 onwards

I was also thinking of a fiber farming video, this would bet like 600-800 fiber a day I believe and could be done very early on too and to a lesser effect basically day 1 of the mines.

Thinking of making a few guide like YouTube videos sometime in the near future and was wondering if anyone would think they would find it useful or would have when starting the game.

Just thought I’d ask as I’d like to gauge usefulness to players and actually upload something that might help a few people out.

I was thinking early game stone farming (pre volcano and crystalarium/deconstructors)
This would be something like 40-90 stone an hour and possible from day 5 onwards

I was also thinking of a fiber farming video, this would bet like 600-800 fiber a day I believe and could be done very early on too and to a lesser effect basically day 1 of the mines.
Absolutely!!!!