Some suggestions

Kolgrinn

Newcomer
I think this changes could help to improve the game experience (Your eyes may bleed, so please forgive me. Still working in my english :3)

- More mounts (Bison, ostrich, dino...)
- [Pets are important] Dogs are loyal and protective and the other animals feel safe around them (with full loyalty, dogs give a bonus in the quality of all animal products.... something similar to Fertilizer); Cats are smart and greed, it's contageous!! (with full loyalty, cats give a bonus that helps you to find minerals and treasures) [it's just an example... the idea is that they are useful and different from each other]
- Friend of a friend. The villagers have friends and people who are close to them and befriend those people is a way to get close to them: become "friend" of George, for example, adds a 1.5X bonus getting friendship with Evelyn
- [The Valley is beautiful, come see!] After you complete Community Center or Joja quests, some new NPCs occasionally come to see the city (you can't gain friendship, can't marry them and cant give them any gift)
- [I get married, but still want to talk to you.] After you get married, unlock new events with other villagers (marriage candidates)
- [It's evolving!!] The villagers change their behaviour after some events (abigail gains self-confidence and can be seen resting in some floors of the cave; Leah sells her sculptures...)

Feel free to discuss, suggest changes or even discord... Tell me, what do you think of my suggestions?

Last edited:

1FlyCat

Planter
Rest assured, my eyes aren't bleeding right now. :wink:

I like your suggestions, particularly 'friend of a friend' and 'the valley is beautiful, come see'. I've often thought it would be nice to see tourists visiting Stardew Valley.

As for mounts you could even add donkey to that list.

Cthulhu

Sodbuster
I think I've seen most of these before, and they're all good ideas. The "friend-of-a-friend" is new to me; I've suggested before that it would be nice if your friendships dynamically interacted with each other, although I was putting forth the idea that if you be good friends with X, Y might not be as interested in you. Sort of like a "friend of my enemy" corollary to your suggestion. I think yours would fit really well in Stardew, since most everybody seems to get along, more or less.

It'd be an even better fit if friendship were tweaked a little so it required more interaction and less burying people under a pile of gifts. :P