Some current outdated futures and inconsistencies to the current game (Bushes, Slime Hutch, Jelly, Mutant bug Lair)🟢🌱

Tukis J

Sodbuster
:sprout: Bushes: I think bushes are outdated in the sense that they are quite inconsistent in some farm layouts, in the beach farm some can be chopped but in others not. Wouldn't be better if bushes could be growable, maybe after the player chops a bush there could be a chance to drop bush seeds, so the player could plant them on the farm as another type of fence like the tea bush.

:slime: Slime Hutch: The slime Hutch seems kind of odd to take as much space as it does compare to the other buildings like the obelisks who got smaller on an update due to much space they previously took, it makes sense to change the tile space from 11x6 to11x5 or even 11x4 so they don't take as much space for something that is not as useful but it is still nice to have on a player's farm

:apple: Jelly: Jelly seem quite outdated compared to the other artisan goods like for example they are a different kind of wines like mead, or pale ale, there is also the different colored aged roe, why not jelly and pickles have different colors according to what fruit or vegetables they are made of or even different kinds.

:skull: Mutant Bug lair: The lair has some weird properties first when a path is put in the lair, fiber still spawns on top of the path, in some places where crab pots are put the layering is weird as well.

Last edited:
All of these ideas sound awesome! I completely agree with bushes. They are kind of inconsistent. I can't speak as to the slime hutch because I've never made one, but it sounds like a good idea. I couldn't agree more as far as jelly and pickles go. They are pretty boring. I like the ideas for the mutant bug lair as well. It definitely does have some weird properties.

Tukis J

Sodbuster
All of these ideas sound awesome! I completely agree with bushes. They are kind of inconsistent. I can't speak as to the slime hutch because I've never made one, but it sounds like a good idea. I couldn't agree more as far as jelly and pickles go. They are pretty boring. I like the ideas for the mutant bug lair as well. It definitely does have some weird properties.
Yea I am glad you like my ideas yea the slime hutches are ridiculously big compared to the other buildings

Tukis J

Sodbuster
The bushes and Slime Hutch i agree, the others i don't care about, although i'd like jelly and pickles to have more uses, instead of color changes.
Maybe year 2+ villagers will ask for jelly and pickles from certain crops. Maybe some bigger uses like cooking and special quests involving them.
that is a great idea in general I think anything would be good to make the jellies intresting