Solved [SOLVED] Uncollected Statue of True Perfection and Unable to Collect it Anymore

ratcore

Greenhorn
Hi everyone, as the title goes, I think my game bugged. Furthermore, my game is single-player but I sometimes open my farm for co-op since my farm has cabins for my friends.

Background and Issue: I just reached 100% Perfection, and the next day I clicked on the Perfection Tracker again to see the Statue of True Perfection Reward, unfortunately, my backpack was full so I dropped some items to my chests and I believe I forgot to go back to Qi's room. The next day I went back to Qi's Walnut Room but when I click the Perfection Tracker, it won't give me the reward I haven't collected yet anymore.

1. Fall 26, I clicked Perfection Tracker and it Showed me the Reward. Backpack was Full and could not Collect.
2. Fall 26, Dropped Items in Chests, went to bed and forgot to come back to Qi's room to collect statue.
3. Fall 27, Returned to Qi's Room, can no longer collect the Statue.
4. Fall 28, Did The Summit Cutscene, went to Qi's Room and Perfection Tracker, no Statue.
5. Winter 1, Tried to destroy an Obelisk and build another one to re-achieve 100% perfection, still no Statue Reward.

Any help would be really appreciated, I have never collected the Statue yet, so it's never been stored in my inventory/backpack nor placed anywhere. I have also checked the Lost & Found but it's nowhere. Thank you so much.

Njin

Planter
Maybe check all fridge auto grabbers and Junimo huts check the walnut shop in Qi's room check with the guild Item recovery service. Search the map & any where you can store an Item or place the statue. keep checking the tracker after a few days but If you still can't find it. I might be able to retrace your steps and see if I can't encounter the same problem or find a solution I have a file close to perfect just gotta get married and get the final statdrop from spouse so might take a couple days. sucks to have a problem like this I lost my junimo kart arcade cabinet because I bombed it by accident and didn't realize it and saved and now it is gone forever so I know how it feels. I check back often so maybe someone has a solution but I never really heard of this problem. I think I got some ideas If you really can't find it any where else hopefully we can figure it out for ya:)

ratcore

Greenhorn
Maybe check all fridge auto grabbers and Junimo huts check the walnut shop in Qi's room check with the guild Item recovery service. Search the map & any where you can store an Item or place the statue. keep checking the tracker after a few days but If you still can't find it. I might be able to retrace your steps and see if I can't encounter the same problem or find a solution I have a file close to perfect just gotta get married and get the final statdrop from spouse so might take a couple days. sucks to have a problem like this I lost my junimo kart arcade cabinet because I bombed it by accident and didn't realize it and saved and now it is gone forever so I know how it feels. I check back often so maybe someone has a solution but I never really heard of this problem. I think I got some ideas If you really can't find it any where else hopefully we can figure it out for ya:)
(Sorry I'm not used to forums, I should've replied directly x_x)

Hi there, thanks so much for responding and I'm sorry for the late reply as I just got back from work. I tried all your suggestions but unfortunately, the statue is absolutely nowhere :(. It's my first gameplay so I'm a little confused why it'd disappear when I haven't even collected it.

I also tried another possible method where I had a friend log into the game through co-op to click the perfection tracker but she also just saw the perfection tracker stats, no reward.

Ereo

Helper
It might only be possible to collect it once. If so the game will check whether it has been collected from the perfection tracker (which you did, even if it fell to the ground) and not whether you have it in your possession (which it does for the statue of perfection, so by dropping them on the ground you can get more than one).

if that’s the case, the only option is to change it in your save file. Please make a copy to a secure location before you try to edit it.

ratcore

Greenhorn
It might only be possible to collect it once. If so the game will check whether it has been collected from the perfection tracker (which you did, even if it fell to the ground) and not whether you have it in your possession (which it does for the statue of perfection, so by dropping them on the ground you can get more than one).

if that’s the case, the only option is to change it in your save file. Please make a copy to a secure location before you try to edit it.
Hello, may I ask how you change a save file to get the Statue? I'd really appreciate a step-by-step procedure if you may have any instructions available :( I'm really bummed out since these were hundred of hours put into the game to get the endgame reward.

ratcore

Greenhorn
UPDATE: I finally got the Statue, thanks so much for everyone's help :cry::heart: I can finally sleep in peace.

ratcore

Greenhorn
For anyone else experiencing this problem in the future, would you tell us how you did it?
Hi, yes!

Reference Date when I re-collected the statue: Winter 28

1. Look through the save file [Farm Name]_####
2. Search: <string>GotPerfectionStatue</string>
3. Delete: <string>GotPerfectionStatue</string>
4. Repeat through the save file SaveGameInfo

Apparently, the game did register that I collected the statue regardless of whatever happened. By opening the reward tab it's a "collected" status.

It should be fine no matter how many days have passed since you lost your statue (due to not collecting it) considering it's been 28 in-game days for me trying to figure it out. I'm not sure if it's the same solution if you accidentally bomb your item or trashed it by accident.

Njin

Planter
UPDATE: I finally got the Statue, thanks so much for everyone's help :cry::heart: I can finally sleep in peace.
Cool I was just checking back to see If you had it figured out. Nice to play on windows easier to edit things like that:)