Solved [Solved][PC] No Saved Games Found - Exception Occurred with %appdata%

Dragonaion

Greenhorn
Hey, all!
So, when loading my game, all is well and dandy until I try to load a saved game- they don't appear and aren't found. I have tried running the Smapi shortcut as an administrator and have manually checked my appdata save folder and can confirm that the games are not only there, but there is content in the save files. This error appeared last night, with no changes to my computer what so ever after weeks of flawless gameplay (with all of my current mods), so I let it rest overnight with high hopes and no results.

This is the top error I get:

13:15:22ERRORgameException occured trying to access file 'C:\Users\dragonaion\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Saves\Rowan_147923181\SaveGameInfo'

Here is the link to the smapi.io code parser: https://smapi.io/log/11a21c680ac14614a87f2705fe3adab9
I'm playing version 1.5.4 (Win 10), SMAPI 3.9.5, and have about 89 mods (mostly CP mods) including core mods like SpaceCore, Entoarox Framework, Stardust Core, and PyTK.

Edit: This was moved to Mod Support due to my mod count, but I would be really surprised if this was the issue; this issue arose with no changes to my game or computer and I have had the same mod count, continuously updated, for the past month.

Edit,Edit: Computer was also completely shut down while I let the issue sit overnight. Issue was still present the following morning.

Last edited:

Dragonaion

Greenhorn
Okay, so, update:

My save games are back where they should be, load-able, are to my last saving point, and I haven't changed a thing. There was a notably longer time for the game to find my saves, but they popped up for the first time in two days.

So far my father and husband believe it to be a software and hardware issue since I've had trouble with my computer outside of Stardew, but this is beyond me and I have no idea why.

Anywho, back to cuddling my little darklings and Krobus! :D

Last edited:

mouse

Farmer
It looks like this was an issue with with Entoarox Framework which was fixed in its latest update. If you happened to update that mod after your last log (log shows broken version 2.5.4, current version is 2.5.5), that is probably why it started working again.

Dragonaion

Greenhorn
It looks like this was an issue with with Entoarox Framework which was fixed in its latest update. If you happened to update that mod after your last log (log shows broken version 2.5.4, current version is 2.5.5), that is probably why it started working again.
I did! I thought updating the mods would be inconsequential, which is why I didn't mention it. Well, then, that's good to know! Thank you!