Solved [SOLVED]my mobile save doesn`t open on pc :(

rafxs

Greenhorn
my save appears in the game, everything normal until then but when I enter the save it is loading and after that the game crashes, and that only happens in that save. a warning appears that stardew valley has stopped working. I played with stardew expanded on mobile and uninstalled, could this be the problem?note: my save opens normally on the cell phone... There is my error logs:
Message: Error loading "Characters\MorrisTod". File not found.
InnerException: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Content\Characters\MorrisTod.xnb". File not found.
em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
Stack Trace: em StardewValley.SaveGame.<getLoadEnumerator>d__94.MoveNext() na C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveGame.cs:linha 1745
em StardewValley.Game1.UpdateTitleScreen(GameTime time) na C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:linha 6130
em StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) na C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:linha 4792
em StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) na C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:linha 3876
em StardewValley.GameRunner.Update(GameTime gameTime) na C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\LocalMultiplayer.cs:linha 1046
em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
em System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
em System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
em System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
em System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
em System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
em StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args) na C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Program.cs:linha 156

Game Version: 1.5.3
SDK Helper: SteamHelper
Game Language: en
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 710
In-game Date: spring 5 Y3 Time of Day: 600
Game Location: FarmHouse

What can it be?

rafxs

Greenhorn
I DID IT GUYS, i solved the problem: what i did was: i downloaded the smapi again, without any mods, and just slept. After saving and being on the new day, I transferred the save to the PC. I think that SMAPI solves the errors of the game and thus, made the sa save work. Note: You don't need to sleep in the day doing nothing, I did it because I wanted to know soon if it would work or not. Thanks.