Solved [Solved] Craft Master achievement not working

ismycart

Greenhorn
I figured it out, it was the damn gold and iron bars. I thought I had made them but it turns out I didn't.

Hi! I am trying to get every achievement and for some reason, I can't seem to get the craft master one. I have triple-checked the wiki and I think I have everything but It just doesn't complete. I'm going to include photos of my crafting menu so maybe if I have missed something y'all can tell me. I can see how many of each item I have crafted and I made everyone I have.
Screenshot 2022-06-15 234540.png
Screenshot 2022-06-15 234620.png
Screenshot 2022-06-15 234703.png
Screenshot 2022-06-15 234727.png
Screenshot 2022-06-15 234754.png

Thank you!

Last edited:

Hill Myna

Farmer
Hello ismycart! Welcome to the Forums.

I've had a look, and the only thing you appear to be missing is the Wedding Ring, did you want to try crafting one of those? If you've at any point had a second player on this farm, then this will be necessary.

Other than that, maybe try crafting everything a second time? It's very easy to miss one, my stumbling block was the Mega Bomb!

You may want to wait a day or so before you do that though, someone else here might have sharper eyes than me this time around. (trust me, this happens a lot!!!) ;)

imnvs

Local Legend
I don't see anything missing either, and as far as I know the wedding ring isn't actually required for Craft Master even in multiplayer (but no harm in getting the recipe if you can).
The wiki does state the wedding recipe is needed in multiplayer, but I am pretty sure that in this instance the wiki is wrong and you are correct.

Additionally, I see nothing missing as well, and I went page by page twice and the only thing I see missing is the wedding ring... but as I said, I'm fairly certain you don't need it even if you've played this save multiplayer. Can you use the checkup ( https://mouseypounds.github.io/stardew-checkup/ ) to see what that says?

ismycart

Greenhorn
The wiki does state the wedding recipe is needed in multiplayer, but I am pretty sure that in this instance the wiki is wrong and you are correct.

Additionally, I see nothing missing as well, and I went page by page twice and the only thing I see missing is the wedding ring... but as I said, I'm fairly certain you don't need it even if you've played this save multiplayer. Can you use the checkup ( https://mouseypounds.github.io/stardew-checkup/ ) to see what that says?
Oh my god!! you are a life saver, the website you showed me told me what I was missing (iron and gold bars). thank you so so much!!!

imnvs

Local Legend
Then why hadn't he seen the gold and iron recipes?
He could have just looked again.
He said that it showed he'd crafted everything. (shrug) I'm assuming an oversight, and just sending him to the checkup was the easiest way to get it solved at that point instead of telling him, "You're wrong. Look again," I figured.