(solved) Content Patcher Struggles

FalconFreeway

Newcomer
Heyo, brand new to modding. I have a mod somewhat working currently. Just a joke one that turns Pierre into Morshu from Zelda CDI. The main issue I'm having is SMAPI only using the first and last change I have in my content file, and as of right now, that would be the portrait image and the speech bubbles. Everything else in between is functional, but not being acknowledged. I figured it was an issue with the brackets, but nothing I try makes a difference.

Also now for some reason, the : after actions in the main dialogue section is an issue? I never touched it since putting it in, so I don't know why it's upset about it now.

I'm also having another issue that I'm not too worried about right now, but if I could get advice for it, I'd greatly appreciate it. I made an attempt to change Pierre's display name in the NPCDispositions json, just the display name, and that just completely broke the game. It wouldn't load into any saves, and was giving me errors for an "IndexOutOfBounds Exception". Is there anything I can do about that?

Thanks!

Attachments