So... How did you discovered Stardew Valley ?

Maugatta

Tiller
It's a pretty good question for me,
that discovered this game when was looking at the games on Steam.
When I've saw Stardew Valley,
I immediately looked at the Trailer and said:
"Well, it looks a pretty nice game, I should buy it..."
But I wasn't sure of my ideas: and if the game wasn't so good as I thoght ?
So I looked at two or three videos on You Tube and discovered one simple thing about this game,
and was...
...that it was fantastic !
I prepared my money and bought my first game on Steam,
and I think it will be the only I will download on it after all.
But what was in the end the game ?
Well, I was right about it, and I enjoy it how much I can, still today. :proud:

THE END

But now instead,
tell me about you !

ecclamw

Cowpoke
My desire for a farming type game began back in the Farmville days. I couldn't play Farmville for very long because it was through FB and it required friends to advance and well I couldn't bring myself to annoy my FB friends with constant requests to either join or help me out in Farmville. I stopped playing even though I loved the grind of farming. What was I to do? Off and on I would search the App store on my iPad for all things "Farm". Much time passed and I couldn't find anything that I liked until one day I came upon Stardew Valley. I started playing on my iPad and I really liked it. I liked it so much that I did not want to be limited by my battery life so I searched Steam to see if it existed for my Mac and thankfully it was. That is how I came to find out about Stardew Valley.

Akemisora

Planter
I've seen in YouTube, but didn't really notice. But one day my friends forced me to buy SV and we play together. Now I'm the one who's addicted playing this game.

Zaphira

Sodbuster
I'm not sure anymore what happened exactly. I only remember I saw it on my creditcard bill and wondered what that purchase at GoG was. I looked it up and there was a big banner saying: multi player for Stardew Valley. Then I searched my games at GoG and found no Stardew Valley. I wanted a refund because I thought, I don't need a multi player-update to a game I don't even own.
After several mails with GoG I found out, that I had the full game with the new multiplayer update. So I decided to keep the game and installed it. Have played it over 1000 hours. :) With the 1.5 patch, I only started a beach farm and walked around a bit.

At the moment I'm hugely addicted to RimWorld.

Maugatta

Tiller
I'm not sure anymore what happened exactly. I only remember I saw it on my creditcard bill and wondered what that purchase at GoG was. I looked it up and there was a big banner saying: multi player for Stardew Valley. Then I searched my games at GoG and found no Stardew Valley. I wanted a refund because I thought, I don't need a multi player-update to a game I don't even own.
After several mails with GoG I found out, that I had the full game with the new multiplayer update. So I decided to keep the game and installed it. Have played it over 1000 hours. :) With the 1.5 patch, I only started a beach farm and walked around a bit.

At the moment I'm hugely addicted to RimWorld.
What a fun story ! :laugh:

Elenna101

Farmer
Boring story, but you asked for answers so here's mine: MasaeAnela (an LPer/variety streamer) did some streams of Stardew Valley, I really liked it, so I downloaded it.