Interior So close to being done but funny thing happened

Rhiannon

Farmer
I am very close to having the interior of my farmhouse completely decorated thanks to so many of you who have posted some amazing designs in this thread. I don't have a shred of artistic ability on any level and have cobbled this together from tons of farm interiors I have downloaded and studied. I am sure eventually it will be done (I've barely started on the "office" and can see a lot of things I want to change) but I just had to share this one shot as I'm not sure it will happen again anytime soon. Check out who is sitting in front of the aquarium in the sewing room (top right).
Rhiannon_7-31-2021_65968544.png

Leavo

Planter
This is great! I love the main bedroom--the combination of the wall paper, panelling, shaded windows and sunflower wall hangings comes together so prettily and cozily. Oh! And I also really like your idea of using outdoor lanterns! I've been wishing for alternatives to the catalogue lamps and I didn't even think of that!

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Dang “no shred of artistic ability”

I must have a lot less than no shred somehow then because that looks great. Even if they are ideas form others you had to integrate them into one another and it doesn’t look like a mismatch of thoughts.

Rhiannon

Farmer
Dang “no shred of artistic ability”

I must have a lot less than no shred somehow then because that looks great. Even if they are ideas form others you had to integrate them into one another and it doesn’t look like a mismatch of thoughts.
I also have the inability to take compliments very well. When someone says my hair looks amazing, I usually reply with "it was my hairdresser's idea" or "this weather trashes it the second I walk out the door" or some such thing.

So, thank you for the compliments on my farmhouse. I truly love how it's turned out.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I also have the inability to take compliments very well. When someone says my hair looks amazing, I usually reply with "it was my hairdresser's idea" or "this weather trashes it the second I walk out the door" or some such thing.

So, thank you for the compliments on my farmhouse. I truly love how it's turned out.
I’d be very happy too, it looks very nice indeed.

nicodeux

Farmer
I really like the way you've decorated your farm house. This looks so comfortable: we see at a glance what every place is intended to though the whole design is not too clumsly! :thumbsup: