Issue smapi says 7 mods warnings on my mac, how to fix it?

millspunchy

Greenhorn
hiii, i'm new to the community and i really want to try some mods so i downloaded it on my mac but when i try to open stardew valley, the game opened but the mods aren't showing.. and the terminal shows something like this. how can i fix it??? T___T

Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 23.00.09.png

vivishii

Greenhorn
it tells you right there! >Because it requires mods which arent installed.
Just go through the links it gives you and install them :)

millspunchy

Greenhorn
it tells you right there! >Because it requires mods which arent installed.
Just go through the links it gives you and install them :)
i've already installed the mods and insert it to the smapi mods.. but if it's not installed, there's no option to install on the files..

morphinpink

Sodbuster
nope.. but it came out looking like a file and not zip that's why i just insert it to the smapi mods T___T (2 files on the right are the mods)
View attachment 19447
Neither Content Patcher nor JSON assets are installed in the mods folder, that's why you're getting the errors. Unzip the zip files in the mods folder. I don't use apple products but I imagine you have the option to extract the folder from the zip (or rar) file.

millspunchy

Greenhorn
Neither Content Patcher nor JSON assets are installed in the mods folder, that's why you're getting the errors. Unzip the zip files in the mods folder. I don't use apple products but I imagine you have the option to extract the folder from the zip (or rar) file.
it didn't let me unzip the files, whenever i try to "unzip" it only shows the content

Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 20.30.32.png