Issue SMAPI Install error

MeiMei

Newcomer
i´ve been trying to install the smapi but this error is persisting, i have already installed the recommended dotnet version
smapi error.PNG

idk what to do please help:(

i´ve been trying to install the smapi but this error is persisting, i have already installed the recommended dotnet version

idk what to do please help:(
Sorry, missed your comment earlier. Quick google search shows you might be missing a Windows update:

hello! i am using mac and is currently having the same issue regarding smapi installation. i can't find the stardew valley.dll anywhere :( i've also tried putting in the "contents" folder and the second picture shows it "doesn't contain a SDV executable." does anybody also experience the same :(
Looks like you're missing the "MacOS" folder after "Contents", at the end.

From the wiki's Mac section: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Modding:Installing_SMAPI_on_Mac_Pictorial_Guide#Install_SMAPI

anb0620

Newcomer
Hi! Whenever I'm trying to install SMAPI, this text comes up:

Oops, couldn't find the game automatically.

Type the file path to the game directory (the one containing 'Stardew Valley.dll'), then press enter.

How do I fix this?
Hi! I have had this issue for months as well and this is how I fixed it. If you have downloaded it on steam click on StardewValley then on the settings/manage button. From there clock on properties then Betas.If its set to compatibility for 32 bit systems change it to none and it should work. Hope that helps!

Zchilton9

Greenhorn
Hey! im having The same exact problem, but it seems a little different. im using the latest version of windows 10 and the microsoft version of stardew valley.
Help.png

Ema

Newcomer
1706628285520.png

My friend got this error message when open it with administrator, tried to open it without the administator the launcher just seem to closed instantly, any ideas how to fix this?

Asyapm

Newcomer
Merhaba! Mac sistemi ve şu anda smapi kurulumuyla ilgili aynı sorun yaşıyorum. stardew Valley.dll dosyalarını hiçbir yerde bulamıyorum :( ayrıca "içerikler" hücrelerine koymayı da denedim ve ikinci resimde "çalıştırılabilir bir SDV içermiyor." görünüyor. aynı durum yaşayan var mı :(
[/ALINTI] Bir çözüm buldunuz mu?

Attachments

Facadep

Greenhorn
Hi! I need some help please. At this point I don't know what else to do. After resolving the directory issue..another problem occured.
I cannot install SMAPI because this keeps popping up whenever i press 1 to install it . If someone knows how to fix it please help!
1711292641478.png
🙏🙏🙏

Whenever I'm trying to install SMAPI, this text comes up:

Type the file path to the game directory (the one containing 'Stardew Valley.dll'), then press enter.

After that comes up I put in the file path directly from the game on steam but it says this:

That directory doesn't seem to contain a valid game install.

How can I fix this?

Miso d Cat

Greenhorn
Whenever I'm trying to install SMAPI, this text comes up:

After that comes up I put in the file path directly from the game on steam but it says this:

That directory doesn't seem to contain a valid game install.

How can I fix this?

Hi, is your Stardew Valley installed in Steam? In that case, click on the game, then check settings, click on the Properties. You'll see Beta, check the Beta Participation If it's for 32-bit systems, if it is, change it to None. See if it works!